At Mole Removal Los Angeles we are all about being healthy & confident. Our skin is our biggest organ in the body and we must work hard to take care of it. Who doesn’t want healthy and hydrated skin, right? This is why we are giving you 5 skincare tips that are gentle enough for all types of skin. Try incorporating these tips into your everyday skincare routine and watch your skin become healthier and hydrated.
- Wash your face with a balm! It’s important to use a cleanser made for your skin type. If you have dry or irritated skin, a balm like cleanser is perfect for you. They hydrate and soothe your skin without stripping moisture. They remove dirt and makeup form the day, while moisturizing your skin at the same time. They are perfect for sensitive and acne- prone skin.
- Exfoliate! Believe it or not, exfoliating your skin is a tip to achieve hydrated and healthy skin. Many believe that exfoliating is not good for dry or sensitive skin types, however this couldn’t be farther from the truth. Exfoliating helps remove the outer layer of dead skin cells and any built up bacteria. Which in return, can make the skin look and feel better. Without that extra layer of dead skin in the way, your face will be able to better absorb any oils or moisturizers.
- Moisturize! When we wash our faces, we strip oils and moisture off our skin. That is why it is important to apply a moisturizer after cleaning the face. Moisturizing is an important step to maintain your skin’s healthy cells and protect it from any kind of dryness. Applying a good moisturizer regularly will make skin feel healthy and hydrated.
- SPF! SPF is a year round product that should be in your everyday skincare routine. Sun damage can happen in any season. You can still be exposed to UVA rays even if you are in doors, as long as there are windows, UVA rays can hit. Ladies, remember to also apply sunscreen on your hands and necks too!
- Oil! Many people include an oil into their skincare routine for extra hydration. Try using a heavier oil, such as carrot seed oil or rose-hip oil. These oils will not only soothe the skin but add supple moisture, defending your skin from any kind of dryness or irritation.