Our state-of-the-art Mole Removal Los Angeles office is conveniently located in the Sawtelle area. This means our office is down the street from designer shopping in Beverly Hills, sightseeing in Hollywood, walking around Los Angeles, and sun-bathing in Santa Monica. Santa Monica and its attractions, including the beach, are about 15 minutes from our office. Santa Monica has wonderful attractions and activities anyone can enjoy.
- Santa Monica Beach: Take in the sun and breathe in the salty air for as long as you would like. We recommend applying an ample amount of sunscreen in order to help protect your skin from the sun’s harmful rays. Also, do not forget to stay hydrated and drink plenty of water.
- Santa Monica Pier: Enjoy the shops and multiple restaurants on the pier. This is also a great place to stop and take in the breathtaking view.
- Pacific Park: Located at the end of the Santa Monica Pier, it is a fun and family friendly amusement park. There are many rides and entertainment, including the iconic Ferris wheel.
- Various museums: There are over 75 museums and art galleries scattered throughout Santa Monica. These museums focus on many different themes such as art, culture, history, and most have restaurants attached. There are also sometimes farmer’s markets and outdoor concerts hosted at these various locations.
- Shopping: Santa Monica has many walkable shopping areas. There is a wide range of stores including local boutiques to high-end retail.
Whatever you may decide to partake in, there is sure to be something for everyone to enjoy. There are many other activities to participate in besides these. Our office wants everyone to be healthy and confident and sometimes a fun day of sightseeing can be just what one needs. These attractions were courtesy of SantaMonica.com.